This air-conditioned hotel was built in 1903 and renovated in 2004, and has its own garden and terrace. The hotel has 43 double rooms, 9 matrimonial rooms, 6 rooms with window balconies, 5 rooms featuring a living room and 2 matrimonial rooms with a living room. Facilities on offer include an entrance hall with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, lift access, a currency exchange facility, a café, a TV room, a restaurant, conference facilities, Internet access/ WLAN, room and laundry services, a cycle hire facility and a children's playground.
There is ample parking provided for those arriving by car, some of which is in a garage.
Standard Room services