Hotels in Broadbeach
Best-selling hotels in BroadbeachSee all
The Star Grand At The Star Gold Coast
Broadbeach 399 yd from city centre
Located in the heart of Broadbeach on Australia's Gold Coast, The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast is set amongst 7 acres...
Broadbeach 42 yd from city centre
The hotel is centrally located on the Gold Coast. On the doorstep of the hotel guests will find an array of exceptional dining...
Mantra Broadbeach On The Park
Broadbeach 204 yd from city centre
Located directly opposite Jupiters Casino and the Gold Coast Convention Centre, this hotel is superbly situated and also...
Breakfree Diamond Beach
Broadbeach 666 yd from city centre
***RECEPTION HOURS ARE 8AM TO 8PM, IF YOU ARE ARRIVING OUTSIDE THESE HOURS PLEASE CONTACT THE HOTEL PRIOR TO ARRIVAL***Located...
Broadbeach 379 yd from city centre
Located directly opposite the beach in Broadbeach, Sandpiper Apartments feature a heated outdoor swimming pool and tropical...
Ultiqa Beach Haven At Broadbeach
Broadbeach 385 yd from city centre
To the west, the resort has the wonderful Hinterland with its beautiful scenery, bushwalks and attractions. To the north...
The Wave Resort
Broadbeach 280 yd from city centre
The resort is just a short stroll from the safe, patrolled beaches of Kurrawa - Broadbeach. Shops and restaurants are just...
Book your cheap hotel in Broadbeach
Mostly incorporating low-rise buildings, it is easy to see why the Broadbeach seafront is a popular family hang-out. Its lifeguard-patrolled beaches, immaculate white sand and adjacent all-ability park and playground make it an attractive place. This picture-perfect destination is positioned in Queensland, Australia, ten minutes away on the south of Surfers Paradise, within the City of Gold Coast. Major attractions in the area include a variety of water activities for people of all ages, yoga sessions, beachfront arts and craft fairs and surf instructions. The area combines a laid-back vibe with upscale accommodations, a booming food and events scene and fashionable shopping districts.
You'll find a range of exquisite accommodation options ranging from expensive to budget-friendly, some of which have beach access. Extras include an indoor or outdoor pool and a spa in several facilities. Lodging options in the area range from suites to hotels to apartments to resorts and residences.
What to see and do in Broadbeach
- Dracula's Cabaret: Have a unique dining experience with this horror-themed cabaret performance.
- Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach: This themed 18-hole golf course offers an arcade and other entertainment activities.
- Kurrawa Beach: Enjoy the pristine sands of this large hang-out beach that hosts a park. Lifeguards patrol the area. This location offers some of the nicest views.
- SkyPoint Observation Deck: This is the area's highest point where you can enjoy panoramic views from the deck.
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre: For an amazing, fun shopping experience, visit the shopping malls in this locality.
- Cascade Gardens: Have a picnic while the young ones play in the designated play areas in this riverside park, or stroll down the Rotary Kokoda Memorial Walk. You may also visit the Queensland Korean War Memorial centre, among the most significant in the nation, located within these gardens.
- Broad Beach Art & Craft Markets: Attend the farmer's markets and purchase fresh produce or get great bargains at the flea and street markets.
- The Oasis Shopping Centre: This spot provides great shopping opportunities with various retail outlets to choose from, offering expansive collections.
- Kurrawa Pratten Park: Have the young ones enjoy an afternoon at the playgrounds in this park.
- Casinos: Suppose you love to gamble or just have some fun at the decks or enjoy a drink at the sportsbar. In that case, you can visit the various casinos in the area, such as The Star Gold Coast Casino.
- Convention & Exhibition Centre: Enjoy a show after dinner at this great facility.
What to eat in Broadbeach
Al fresco dining is common when the weather is conducive, more so between April and June. This locality is among the Gold Coast's scrumptious-offering destinations. Most eateries source their ingredients fresh from local producers. Cuisines offered in the various restaurants and cafés vary from Asian, native Australian, European, Italian, Hawaiian and Caribbean musings. Some of these include:
- Peking duck pancakes.
- Wood-fired pizza.
- Deconstructed rhubarb cheesecake.
- Lamb souvlaki stuffed with mustard mayo, parsley, hand-cut chips and onion.
- Saltbush Lamb Shoulder.
- Cioccolato Rosso Ferrari - a chocolate volcano dessert that is quite popular in this suburb.
- Handmade pastas.
- Char-grilled corn with sheep's milk cheese and oregano butter.
- Spanner crab ravioli dumplings.
Typical events and festivals in Broadbeach
As Broadbeach is only a moderately sized suburb, you need to travel a little further afield for events. For example, a short 45 minutes drive away, in Tamborine Mountain, you can attend the Tamborine Mountain Camellia and Magnolia Festival. This event showcases Magnolias and Camellias, winter-flowering favourites. A ticket gives you access to all participating five private Open Gardens. It is a 2-day event.
How to move around in Broadbeach
The G:link tram service is an efficient and comfortable way to move around this suburb. You may also opt to use the train, bus, car rental or taxi services for the areas you feel aren't walkable. Depending on your destination, there are also ferry services available.
The climate in Broadbeach
There is considerable precipitation in the area ranging between 5 days of rainfall in the driest months of July, August and September, and 10, 11 and 12 days, respectively, in the wettest months of January, February and March. Other months experience between 6 to 9 days of rainfall each. Snow occurs extremely rarely. Temperatures vary slightly from month to month, with the hottest months, December to March, having highs of 29°C (84.2°F) and lows of 19°C (66.2°F). The coolest months, June to August, experience highs of 22°C (71.6°F) and lows of 9°C (48.2°F). This moderate weather makes the destination ideal for visiting any time of year.