Tourism in Strasbourg
The best way to discover Strasbourg is to immerse yourself in the many charms of its streets and squares. Why not enjoy a superb ice cream in summer in one of its parks or an aromatic cup of coffee in one of its bars and restaurants? Strasbourg welcomes visitors with open arms, displaying the world-renowned warmth of the people of France.
So don´t hesitate! Find your next holiday in Strasbourg at Destinia. It´s quick and easy, and we assure you that the photos you´ll take will be the envy of everyone who sees them!
Whether you simply want to rest and relax for a few days or go on a weekend getaway, you should make time to visit the picturesque city hall of Strasbourg, as well as the main avenue with its multitude of shops where you can find just about anything. This city has so many attractions that every time you visit it, you’ll return home with a smile on your face.
Last but not least, don’t leave Strasbourg without sampling the delicious cuisine, which is a mouth-watering blend of the best culinary traditions of Europe. It’s something you have to experience for yourself.
Travel to Strasbourg
- 12°C | 4°C
- 15°C | 4°C
- 18°C | 6°C
- 20°C | 9°C
- Girona → Strasbourg from €146
- Vigo → Strasbourg from €126
- Alicante → Strasbourg from €90
- Buenos Aires → Strasbourg from €682
- Santander → Strasbourg from €129
- Algiers → Strasbourg from €111
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria → Strasbourg from €265
- Pamplona → Strasbourg from €2,213
- Madrid → Strasbourg from €76
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife → Strasbourg from €262
Round-trip prices including tax (excluding issuing fees), based on searches performed during the last hours. Prices subject to availability at the time of booking.