Tourism in Las Vegas
The best way to discover Las Vegas is to immerse yourself in the many charms of its streets and squares. Why not enjoy a superb ice cream in summer in one of its parks or an aromatic cup of coffee in one of its bars and restaurants? Las Vegas welcomes visitors with open arms, displaying the world-renowned warmth of the people of United States.
So don´t hesitate! Find your next holiday in Las Vegas at Destinia. It´s quick and easy, and we assure you that the photos you´ll take will be the envy of everyone who sees them!
Whether you simply want to rest and relax for a few days or go on a weekend getaway, you should make time to visit the picturesque city hall of Las Vegas, as well as the main avenue with its multitude of shops where you can find just about anything. This city has so many attractions that every time you visit it, you’ll return home with a smile on your face.
Last but not least, don’t leave Las Vegas without sampling the delicious cuisine, which is a mouth-watering blend of the best culinary traditions of North America. It’s something you have to experience for yourself.
Travel to Las Vegas
- 41°C | 27°C
- 38°C | 25°C
- 31°C | 20°C
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife → Las Vegas from €652
- Santiago de Compostela → Las Vegas from €628
- Tirana → Las Vegas from €863
- Rosario → Las Vegas from €624
- Adelaide → Las Vegas from €987
- Manama → Las Vegas from €581
- Mendoza → Las Vegas from €1,000
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria → Las Vegas from €793
- Valencia → Las Vegas from €488
- Vigo → Las Vegas from €490
Round-trip prices including tax (excluding issuing fees), based on searches performed during the last hours. Prices subject to availability at the time of booking.