Tourism in Messina
The best way to discover Messina is to immerse yourself in the many charms of its streets and squares. Why not enjoy a superb ice cream in summer in one of its parks or an aromatic cup of coffee in one of its bars and restaurants? Messina welcomes visitors with open arms, displaying the world-renowned warmth of the people of Italy.
So don´t hesitate! Find your next holiday in Messina at Destinia. It´s quick and easy, and we assure you that the photos you´ll take will be the envy of everyone who sees them!
Whether you simply want to rest and relax for a few days or go on a weekend getaway, you should make time to visit the picturesque city hall of Messina, as well as the main avenue with its multitude of shops where you can find just about anything. This city has so many attractions that every time you visit it, you’ll return home with a smile on your face.
Last but not least, don’t leave Messina without sampling the delicious cuisine, which is a mouth-watering blend of the best culinary traditions of Europe. It’s something you have to experience for yourself.
Travel to Messina
- 17°C | 14°C
- 14°C | 12°C
- 14°C | 13°C
- 14°C | 12°C
- Shizuoka → Reggio Calabria from €1,033
- Pisa → Reggio Calabria from €193
- Tel Aviv → Reggio Calabria from €214
- Santiago de Compostela → Reggio Calabria from €2,810
- Doha → Reggio Calabria from €732
- Olbia → Reggio Calabria from €1,047
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife → Reggio Calabria from €617
- Shiraz → Reggio Calabria from €685
- Seville → Reggio Calabria from €251
- Rio de Janeiro → Reggio Calabria from €1,195
Round-trip prices including tax (excluding issuing fees), based on searches performed during the last hours. Prices subject to availability at the time of booking.