Are you looking for cheap flights?
- Report to the boarding gate at least 1 hour before take-off for domestic flights and 2 hours before take-off for international flights.
- Verify all your necessary travel documents (passport, visa, vaccinations) ahead of time.
- It is advisable to reconfirm the time of each flight 24 hours before the scheduled take-off. You can do so either by calling our Customer Service Department at (+34)91 524 2400 or by calling the airlines and supplying your booking reference number.
- It is very expensive to fly on the weekends, so if youre looking for cheaper rates, it's generally better to fly Monday through Friday.
- If youre flying with low-cost airlines, theres usually a surcharge for suitcases. Reconsider whether you really need that much luggage.
- If you can be flexible regarding your flight date, take advantage of that. You could save a lot of money.
- Sometimes it is much cheaper to use the secondary airports.
- The airplane cabin has very low humidity, so you will need to keep yourself well-hydrated.
- If you have assigned seating, please remain seated until the boarding line has passed. No one will take your seat and you will be more relaxed.
- Choose a seat near the emergency exits or in the first row. You will have more legroom and enjoy a more comfortable flight.
Madrid Barcelona Lisbon Rome Istanbul Paris Panama City Moscow Cairo Amsterdam London New York Los Angeles Milan Cancun Palma Bogota Mexico City Athens Lima Dubai Santa Cruz de Tenerife Malaga Honolulu Miami Tel Aviv Brussels Las Palmas de Gran Canaria San Francisco Vienna Frankfurt Sao Paulo Ibiza Town Buenos Aires Copenhagen Berlin Munich Oslo Kyiv Stockholm
Find Your Cheap Flight
Join millions of travellers around the world and book your cheapest flights and last-minute deals, easier than you might think. With Destinia's flight search engine, you can find the best price among hundreds of airlines. You have at your disposal low-cost and regular airlines to quickly book the cheap flights that best suit your needs in an intuitive and fully online manner.
Deals and Cheapest Flights
Quickly find the most economical routes, our search engine is optimised to locate the cheapest available combinations without you having to spend time comparing prices. In a couple of clicks, you'll have at your disposal the most affordable options for your trip.
How far in advance to book to find the best price on your flight?
According to our data and travel trends, generally the best time to book a plane ticket is between 1 and 3 months before the scheduled date. However, bear in mind that this range can vary depending on several factors, including the route, the season, the day of the week, and the anticipation of the purchase, and you can consider some tips to find better prices:
Route: some routes have more demand than others. For example, flights to popular tourist destinations can fill up quickly, especially during peak seasons. If you want to find real bargains, consider destinations that are not trendy.
Season: the time of year also plays a major role. During peak season, such as the summer holidays, Christmas or specific festive days, prices can rise due to high demand. Plan your holidays in the off-season and you'll notice more affordable prices, both for accommodation and transport.
Day of the week: some studies suggest that plane tickets are usually cheaper if purchased midweek, especially on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
Purchase anticipation: it is generally best to book between 1 and 3 months before the departure date, and not always greater anticipation or making last-minute searches will ensure better prices. Booking too early or too late can result in higher prices.
Our search engine compares flights between thousands of airlines and air routes and finds the perfect combination: faster routes, with hours to spare for a visit in a stopover city, or the routes that best fit your budget.
Price Tracking and Alerts
Waiting for the perfect moment to buy your ticket can be stressful. Take advantage of our price tracking and alert service designed to track prices and send you an alert when they reach your desired budget. Simply indicate the desired route and dates, and focus on planning the rest of your trip.
At Destinia, we understand that every traveller is unique, which is why we ensure that every detail of your booking is covered. Our customer service team is at your disposal 24 hours a day to answer any queries or needs related to your booking. From the moment you search for your flight until the moment you land at your destination, we are here to ensure everything goes perfectly.